Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak.
You can have Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak
- You need 500 g of Barilla Macaroni.
- You need 70 g of Baby carrots.
- It’s 300 g of Frozen Peas.
- It’s 400 g of Smoked Ham.
- You need 10 of Pickled Cucumber.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of water from the pickled cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 2 of Parsley bunches (small).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 500 g of Pure Yoghurt (Alpro unsweetened yoghurt).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s of Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 mins.
Noodle Salad and Grilled Steak instructions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the packet's instructions..
- Add the frozen peas during the last 3 minutes of the cooking time. Drain well and give everything to a large bowl..
- Chop the Fleischwurst (ham) into small cubes. Chop the gherkins (pickled cucumber) and parsley finely. Add them to the noodle bowl and Mix well..
- To make the dressing stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and a few tablespoons of gherkin water. Add salt and pepper and adjust the taste with more gherkin water to taste..
- Mix the dressing with the pasta and place in the fridge, covered for at least a couple of hours. (I don't mind leaving it overnight or for a whole day, if time permits, I think it only gets better)..
- Bring to room temperature before serving, add the chopped parsley and adjust the taste again with salt and pepper..