Steak salad. Steak Salad Niçoise Recipe The average New York strip is no less than a half-pound on the plate, and typically serves one. Steak Salad makes a quick and easy midweek meal. Made with thin slices of pan-seared steak served over arugula and lettuce greens toss with a lemon vinaigrette.
This Steak Salad is hearty enough to serve as the full meal for lunch or dinner, and has tons of flavor. Steak is pan seared and sliced thinly, then paired with ingredients like queso fresco, avocado. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Steak salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak salad
- It’s 1 of steak – I used minute steak.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 5 of romain leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1/4 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Caesar dressing.
Arrange the salad on a platter. Arrange the steak slices atop the salad and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. The perfect way to end summer salad week – but don't be stupid like cuz I forget the thinly sliced red onion and crumbled blue cheese. Searing a steak, seasoning a salad, and making a vinaigrette.
Steak salad step by step
- Salt and pepper the steak, and press in.
- Fry steak in minimal oil, 1 minute on each side. (This is to cook a minute steak medium rare, So you can adapt the timing according to size/taste preferences).
- Remove steak from pan and leave to rest for a few minutes, then slice into pieces..
- Chop up the vegetables, the tomatoes in half and the rest into chunks..
- Top with dressing. I chose Caesar which I tend to water down to make it easier to coat the salad.
All covered in today's class.errr, salad. This delicious steak salad is made with well-seasoned, sautéed sirloin and a classic vinaigrette of olive oil and vinegar. Main-course salads are one of my favorite meals, especially during the summer. Steak salad recipe with juicy slices of seasoned beef on a bed of colorful greens and crunchy vegetables. Tender pieces of thinly sliced flank steak elevate this meal to entree salad status.