Flank steak salad. The flank steak in this salad is grilled and brushed with a molasses-pepper-lime mixture. Season both sides of the flank steak generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne. Steak Salad with Arugula and Parmesan Cheese.
I make mine with palm sugar (brown sugar will do fine), dried Thai chili flakes, fish sauce, garlic, and lime. This Marinated Flank Steak Salad is no different! I have at least one big salad a day. You can cook Flank steak salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flank steak salad
- You need 600 g of flank steak.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Radishes, finely chopped.
- It’s of Carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Crushed up peanuts.
- You need 1 jar of Peanut satay,.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Peanut oil,.
It's a great way for me to get in a bunch of leafy greens and veggies and it takes a little while to eat so I can't just eat. Preheat grill for direct cooking over. A simple and delicious recipe for Grilled Flank Steak Salad marinated in a savory soy and rosemary mix. Perfect for a hearty salad, or filling for a delicious sandwich.
Flank steak salad instructions
- Salt and pepper steak and saute until medium rare.
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine one jar of satay with rice wine vinegar and peanut oil and mix.
- Combine all ingredients to make a salad.
Grilled flank steak is served over salad greens with sweet corn, peppers, and tomatoes, and topped with a fresh cilantro dressing. This salad reminds me – and may even remind you – that I don't have to sacrifice flavor for health Here's another quick and easy steak taco salad recipe that you'll surely love to share with your family. This salad is even better at room temperature once the bread has absorbed some of the dressing. For a healthy yet hearty dinner for two, try this grilled flank steak salad. Flank steak with mushroom salad and sesame mayo.