Vegan 'Meat' Sauce for Pasta.
You can cook Vegan 'Meat' Sauce for Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan 'Meat' Sauce for Pasta
- Prepare 200 ml of Minced koya tofu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 100 ml of Minced onion.
- You need 200 ml of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of servings Pasta.
- It’s 1 of Minced parsley (optional).
Vegan 'Meat' Sauce for Pasta instructions
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and carefully sauté the mince garlic on low heat until fragrant..
- Add the minced onion and continue carefully sautéing over low heat until sweetened and browned..
- Add the koya tofu and canned tomatoes. Then season with salt and pepper..
- Boil the pasta (remove from heat a minute before the cooking time)..
- Add the boiled pasta to the tomato sauce and mix together for 1 minute. Then it's done..