You can have Meaty Potato using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty Potato
- It’s of A – First Preps.
- You need of Potatoes – sliced, fried & MASHED (see pic).
- You need 500 g of minced meat – boiled & drained.
- It’s 2 of big brown/yellow onion – finely chopped & sautéed.
- Prepare of B – Second Preps.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 C of mixed fried onion (store bought).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of C – Last Prep.
- You need 1 of egg – egg wash before frying.
Meaty Potato instructions
- Summary of the steps in 1 simple pic grid..
- Clean & slice potato. Fry until soft. Drain & finely mash each batch with potato masher. Repeat until finish then season with ground white pepper & Chicken Seasoning powder. Mix until well combined..
- Boil minced meat. Once cooked, drain water..
- Sauté finely chopped onions until translucent. Turn off the heat and add onion to mashed potatoes. Mix & taste. Adjust taste accordingly..
- Finely chop coriander..
- Mix A & B until well combined. Taste & adjust accordingly..
- Shape this mixture into balls & then lightly flatten them. Break another egg in a small bowl and beat well. Dip these patties in the egg mixture one by one right before frying. Preheat oil and fry patties in SHALLOW oil over medium heat. Avoid moving or flipping patties until they look lightly brownish. Turn/flip them and continue frying until patties are all cooked. Careful not to burn patties..
- Drain patties. Serve warm. Enjoy on its own or with soup or rice..