Veggie Pasta in Creamy White Sauce.
You can cook Veggie Pasta in Creamy White Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Pasta in Creamy White Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of beans (washed and chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots (washed and chopped).
- It’s 2 cups of pasta (here i have used farfelle).
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of maida.
- Prepare 1 glass of milk.
Veggie Pasta in Creamy White Sauce step by step
- PlBoil pasta in a vessel with a little salt. Pour enough water to cover it or follow boiling instructions on pack if mentioned..
- Heat a nonstick vessel add 1 tsp olive oil. Add the chopped veggies, garlic, half tsp of chilli flakes and a pinch or two of salt. Sautee well. Transfer to a bowl..
- Check pasta. Let it cook upto 80%. It should not get mushy. If it needs more time let it be. If done strain it and run the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process..
- In the same vessel add remaining oil and the butter. As the butter begins to melt add the maida while stirring simultaneously.it should mix evenly with no lumps..
- Add the milk. Stir well. Make sure there are no lumps. As it begins to thicken add the chilli flakes, herbs and salt (do remember that we have added little salt to pasta and veggies). Mix well..
- Now add the veggies to the sauce. Stir once or twice. Add the pasta and stir well..
- Serve hot. Garnish with extra herbs..