Grilled Caesar Salad. Caesar Salad Lettuce Recipes Side Dish Summer Grilling. Like a traditional Caesar, it's a great light meal with grilled chicken. This recipe contains raw egg; if that's a concern, use pasteurized.
In his version of the classic Caesar salad, a light grilling enhances the flavor of the romaine lettuce, which is then brushed with a dressing brightened by lime juice. Grilled Caesar salad is the best summer salad idea! Smoky grilled romaine lettuce with creamy homemade Caesar dressing is pure gold. You can have Grilled Caesar Salad using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Caesar Salad
- You need of salad.
- It’s 1 large of heart of romaine lettuce.
- You need 2/3 cup of croutons.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, shaved with vegetable peeler.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, fresh or store bought.
- Prepare 1 of anchovy fillet, finely minced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
This post was created in partnership with ALDI. The classic ingredients of a Caesar salad are romaine lettuce, crispy croutons, a sharp What is certain is that the original salad did not contain grilled lettuce, but this modern update adds a touch of. I grilled my salad on my favorite grill pan – to show you that you can do this inside even in the This is my new favorite caesar dressing and grilling salad even inside is so easy – this is going to. An easy recipe for grilled romaine Caesar salad elevated with crispy pancetta (or bacon), grilled lemon, and grilled croutons.
Grilled Caesar Salad instructions
- Using organic romaine is best for this recipe. Wash the outside of lettuce and pat dry with paper towel..
- Slice head of romaine in half, lengthwise..
- Using a small amount of olive oil, brush the inner head of lettuce..
- Set indoor or outdoor grill to medium heat. Allow to heat up fully..
- Place oiled side of romaine down and grill 2-5 minutes until grill marks just appear. Cut stem ends off after cooking. Set lettuce aside..
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, anchovy, garlic, salt and pepper and lemon juice. Mix to combine. Using a whisk, vigorously beat in tbe olive oil, just drizzling it in as you whisk. You are looking to achieve a creamy consistency..
- Place grilled romaine on a platter. Drizzle caesar dressing over it. Top with croutons and parmesan ribbons!.
- Recipe by taylor69too.
The perfect side dish for grilled meats or backyard BBQ! Our Grilled Chicken Caesar is far lighter, and just as good, as the popular full-fat version. Classic Caesar salad gets a flavor facelift thanks to the grill! This salad appears on our table at least a half dozen times during the summer, and luckily it's easy and doesn't require turning on an oven. Share: Rate this Recipe Heat your grill to medium-high.