Chicken and Veggie Pasta.
You can have Chicken and Veggie Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Veggie Pasta
- You need Bag of or box of pasta.
- Prepare 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 quart of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of small heads of broccoli chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 of + Tbs olive oil.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Optional garlic salt if needed.
- You need 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water.
Chicken and Veggie Pasta step by step
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and brown on high heat skillet in Tbs oil..
- Meanwhile, cook past in separate pot. Cook to al dente to avoid mushy pasta later..
- Add veggies, herbs, and oil to chicken..
- Add cooked pasta with butter and reserved pasta water. Stir and simmer. Simmer with lid on for about 5 min or until broccoli is done..
- Taste and add more seasoning if needed..