Beef nihari. Try this recipe with each and every step and masala explained with simplicity and detail. Try it out and let us know. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. Nihari is a beef stew popular in northern India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Beef Nihari recipe was initially served as. Beef nihari recipe is made with the meat alongside with bone marrow meat and unlike other dishes; the texture for this is deliciously smooth. Nihari gosht is seriously tasty beef stew Indian style. You can have Beef nihari using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef nihari
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- You need 1 packet of nihari masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 piece of ginger jullian.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare leaves of Few coriander.
And it's still wildly popular in India and Pakistan. Layers of flavor in every bite! Beef nihari is a special dish which cooks with beef leg. Here is a tasty and spicy beef nihari recipe Many people love to eat Beef Nihari in the breakfast.
Beef nihari instructions
- Add oil in pan and add beef in it, mix it..
- Add ginger garlic, nihari masala, and water and cook it..
- When beef is ready, take wheat floor and mix in water and add in beef..
- Mix well and dum for 10 minutes.
- Add green chillies chopped, coriander, ginger and serve.
Cook it over night on slow heat and serve at. Ingredients: Beef shank – ½ kg cut into small pieces. Maheen you right its realy simple, easy and delicious recipe of nihari… Beef Nihari – Beef A slow cook meaty recipe with a delicious taste. Many people love to eat Beef Nihari in the breakfast. Cook it over night on slow heat and serve at morning with hot naan.