Homemade Cesar Salad.
You can have Homemade Cesar Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cesar Salad
- Prepare 1 head of hearts of romain lettuce.
- You need 1 bunch of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 dash of mustard.
- You need 1 of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of six cheese italian.
Homemade Cesar Salad step by step
- Salad is lettuce. Six cheese Italian and the dried cranberries.
- Dressing is 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/3 cup of Mayonaise salt and peppervand garlic salt …a drop of mustard and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese. (The one already grated that is usually put on top of pasta.)…mix the ingredients well. Modify amounts of specific ingredient for according to taste If desired.
- Mix all together and enjoy.