Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta.
You can cook Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 15 oz of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Rotini pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Go Veggie dairy free cream cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Go Veggie vegan mozzarella shreds.
Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta instructions
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium heat..
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic and sautee for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the broth, onion powder, and the pasta. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is soft, stirring it occasionally..
- Take it off the heat and stir in the cream cheese. Let it sit for 5 minutes while the sauce thickens..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella crumbles over the top to taste…And enjoy! Watch my vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.