Mexican Caesar Salad.
You can have Mexican Caesar Salad using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Caesar Salad
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 3 head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cotija cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted pepitas.
- It’s 2 each of acacados, diced.
- It’s 1 each of bag tortilla strips.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 2 can of chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of roasted pepitas.
- It’s 4 large of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of grated cotija cheese.
- You need 2 small of bunches cilantro without stems.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Hellman' s mayo.
- Prepare 12 oz of canola oil.
Mexican Caesar Salad instructions
- Place all dressing ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until smooth..
- Toss salad ingredients together.
- Add dressing and toss..
- Garnish with any remaining cheese and serve.
- NOTE: This is a restaurant recipe and makes a HUGE batch of dressing. I cut it in half and still have enough leftover to share! My sister-in-law loves this and always gets the extra!.
- Variation: For a main course meal add cajun spiced grilled chicken, shrimp or steak.