Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn. The batter will be a thick, sticky biscuit dough. Place a hot dog in the bowl of batter and swoosh it around to coat it. Serve the oven baked corn dogs with your favorite hot dog condiments.
Well today we're going to tell you just that ;p == INGREDIENTS == – a pack of chicken. These oven baked Chicken Thighs taste (and smell) great. Cooked with a rosemary, sweet potatoes, and Brussels sprouts, this is a quick and easy dinner. You can have Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn
- Prepare 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 as needed of olive oil.
- You need 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- Prepare 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- You need 1 of onion shredded.
- Prepare 2 of carrots shredded.
- It’s 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- It’s 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- Prepare 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, peel of.
- You need 1 of mint or parsley.
- Prepare 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Return charred lemon halves (including squeezed lemon halves) to skillet with vegetables. Place chicken, skin side up, on top. Char Siu-Style Oven Baked Ribs Recipe: Instructions. Rinse the ribs and thoroughly pat them dry with These oven baked ribs are made with a Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu) marinade.
Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn instructions
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
It's better than any My only complaint is about what a sticky mess remained on the bottom of the baking sheet. Sticky sesame chicken & corn with slaw. Roast cheap chicken wings and frozen corn cobs with honey, peanut butter and sesame seeds for perfect party food on a budget. A midweek budget supper of roast chicken wings with homemade chips and Cajun. Easy oven-baked chicken drumsticks coated in the best marinade ever made from a combination of soy sauce, oyster sauce, curry powder and garlic to give the chicken a tasty coating of the char siu flavour!