Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- It’s 2 of Chicken breast piece.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Canola oil Olive oil or.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole wheat crouton bread or rebaked.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese Parmessan.
- Prepare DRESSING of Caesar :.
- It’s 230 ml of yoghurt.
- It’s ¼ cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 Tbsps of lemon juice fresh ..
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic , finely chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad instructions
- Preparing a dinner meal and not too heavy. Below is just the right one..
- Rub the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Grill the chicken for 3 to 4 mins per side or till brown..
- Set aside the grilled chicken for cooling and cut it lengthwise..
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, garlic, worcesterchire sauce, mustard..
- Whisk all the dressing mix until blend preferrably in a blender. Set aside..
- Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss lettuce and chicken till it is blended.
- Sprinkle croutons and cheese..