Skillet chicken and olives. One Skillet Chicken and Orzo with Olives. This recipe is written specifically for skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs. The dark meat of chicken thighs together with the bones and skin help keep the chicken moist and tender through the slightly longer cooking time.
Chicken breasts cooked in a skillet with green olives, lemon and fresh herbs. Add garlic, wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme and olives. Easy one skillet chicken dinner with chickpeas, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and fresh basil. You can cook Skillet chicken and olives using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet chicken and olives
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 can of pitted green olives (halved).
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter or cooking oil.
- You need 1 of chicken bouillon cube (dissolved in ¼ cup warm water).
- You need to taste of Salt.
My sister-in-law and I teamed up in the kitchen to make meals for the crew and one of the favorites from the week was this Skillet Chicken with Chickpeas, Tomato, and Olives. Add chicken stock and water to the skillet; bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer. Simmer for a few minutes, then return chicken thighs and lemon slices to the skillet, along with any juices that accumulated on the plate. Sprinkle olives and capers over the chicken and add the low-sodium chicken stock or canned chicken broth.
Skillet chicken and olives instructions
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat butter or oil until sizzling.
- Mix together rosemary, salt, and pepper then sprinkle all around the chicken breasts.
- Sear each side of the breasts until a brown crust forms.
- Add olives and bouillon solution to the skillet, reduce heat to medium and let contents simmer while covered for about 5minutes.
- Enjoy this heavenly goody briny chicken with buttery mashed potatoes or any potato dish.
One-Pan Chicken and Rice with Olives and Lemon. Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor!