Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad. Chinese chicken salad – my most made asian salad! The Asian salad dressing I use in this salad is based on a recipe by David Chang of Momofuku. It's made with all manner of Asiany ingredients – soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger – but there's plenty of flex here.
So if you plan to meal-prep a big. Chinese Chicken Salad – Restaurant quality that you can easily make right at home, except it's healthier and a million times tastier! So I posted some veggie kabobs over the weekend, and then I immediately shared my cheesy garlic fries in foil in preparation of football season. You can have Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of medium or 1 large sweet potatoes.
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need 1 of pomegranate.
- It’s 1 handful of cashew nuts.
- Prepare of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rice wine.
- It’s 1 of small tin of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 pack of cherry tomatoes.
Healthy Chinese Chicken Salad makes a deliciously filling, guilt-free meal. Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with the heel of your hand to loosen the cloves; if you only need a few cloves, leave. Chinese Chicken Salad – Easy, healthy, and delicious salad made with chicken breast and Chinese dressing and Grilled chicken is always great for Chinese chicken salad.
Meal prep – Chinese Garlic Chicken Salad step by step
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes into thick slices. Fill a pot up with water and add the sweet potato and eggs and bring to a boil..
- Prep the chicken thighs: in a large bowl, place the chicken and add in the seasonings – soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, salt and pepper. Smash and add the garlic cloves to this. Mix and leave to marinate for 30 mins..
- Whilst the chicken is marinating, prepare your salad bases. Layer the sweet corn, spinach, tomatoes..
- Add the sweet potato and boiled egg to the salad bowls when ready..
- Once the chicken is ready, heat up a pan with enough oil to shallow fry. Coat each chicken thigh in corn flour before adding to the pan. Fry on a medium low heat to allow the chicken to cook whilst turning regularly. Remove and remove excess oil using kitchen towel..
- Let the chicken cool and then slice into pieces and add to salad bowl. Top the salad with cashew nuts..
I also love the fried wonton strips at What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe? For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner. · Asian Meal Prep Bowls – Meal prep for the entire week with teriyaki chicken, broccoli, bell pepper and brown rice. The sauce is also completely homemade! Spicy Korean Carrots salad a mix of garlic, coriander, hot oil and other spices transform the carrots into something unbelievable! In my past recipes, I've shared my love for Chinese foods.