Steak salad. Steak Salad Niçoise Recipe The average New York strip is no less than a half-pound on the plate, and typically serves one. Steak Salad makes a quick and easy midweek meal. Made with thin slices of pan-seared steak served over arugula and lettuce greens toss with a lemon vinaigrette.
This Steak Salad is hearty enough to serve as the full meal for lunch or dinner, and has tons of flavor. Steak is pan seared and sliced thinly, then paired with ingredients like queso fresco, avocado. Season the salad with salt and pepper, to taste. You can have Steak salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak salad
- Prepare 1 of large sirloin steak.
- Prepare 1 of little gem.
- Prepare Handful of cherry toms.
- It’s 1/2 of a ripe mango.
- You need 2 of red 🌶 finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare of Lrg handful of toasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 (1 bunch) of spring onions.
- It’s 1/2 of a cucumber.
- You need of Mint and coriander.
- Prepare of For dressing.
- It’s 1 of tbdp fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy.
Arrange the salad on a platter. Arrange the steak slices atop the salad and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. The perfect way to end summer salad week – but don't be stupid like cuz I forget the thinly sliced red onion and crumbled blue cheese. Searing a steak, seasoning a salad, and making a vinaigrette.
Steak salad step by step
- Mix the dressing ingredients and refrigerate..
- Slice the salads ingredients to your liking and toss in a large bowl.add the mango last..
- Griddle pan fry the steak to rare, leave to stand for 5 mind then slice and add to the dressing..
- Mix the steak and dressing with the salad and serve..
- I used naan bread croutons for this salad. X.
All covered in today's class.errr, salad. This delicious steak salad is made with well-seasoned, sautéed sirloin and a classic vinaigrette of olive oil and vinegar. Main-course salads are one of my favorite meals, especially during the summer. Steak salad recipe with juicy slices of seasoned beef on a bed of colorful greens and crunchy vegetables. Tender pieces of thinly sliced flank steak elevate this meal to entree salad status.