Basil Veggie Pasta Salad.
You can have Basil Veggie Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Veggie Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of Wacky Mac pasta.
- Prepare 1 pints of Cherry or grape tomato.
- Prepare 2 cup of Artichoke hearts not marinated, quartered.
- It’s 1 can of Extra large black olives sliced up.
- You need 1 of Yellow and orange peppers diced up.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Basil.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic cloves to taste.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Good seasons salad dressing.
Basil Veggie Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta as directed on package..
- While pasta is cooking, Slice up all veggies how you like them. I slice the tomatoes in half, quarter the artichoke hearts and dice the peppers. I buy the can of whole olives and slice them myself..
- Use a blender or nutribullet to make the dressing. Prepare dressing as directed on the package. Put in garlic cloves and basil. Blend up very will. Pour over pasta add veggies and mix. I just put it in a bowl with a secure lit and shake it up..