Beef Yogurt Pasanda.
You can have Beef Yogurt Pasanda using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Yogurt Pasanda
- You need 1/2 kg of beef pasanda or stake.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tb of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tb of almond powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 2 of ts poppy seed powder.
- Prepare 2 of ts red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tb of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 of ts turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tb of roasted chanapowder.
- It’s 1 of ts salt.
- You need 5 of green chillies.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3 of small cardimom.
- You need 1 inch of cinimon.
- You need 4 of cloves/ long.
- You need 1/2 of ts all spice powder / garam masala.
Beef Yogurt Pasanda instructions
- Hammer down your passande with steak hammer, then slice onions and brown them & grind..
- Make a powder of poppy seeds, almond and roasted channa. Now add all masala in your passande along with yogurt..
- Keep this mixture in the fridge for 1 hour so that it gets marinated..
- In oil add cinnamon stick, small cardimom and cloves then bonify for 1 min..
- Now add those marinated passande in oil and bonify, then add 1/2 glass water and let it get cooked. When they get tender, add in it all spice powder, green chillies and coriander leaves, now let ot be covered for 2mins dum. Your passande are ready to be served..