My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce.
You can have My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh Ginger grated.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast butterflied cut.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 100 grams of Button Mushrooms sliced thick.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken stock cube/bouillon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce step by step
- Heat up the oil and add the chopped shallots to it and fry for 1minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger together to the shallots and fry and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms mix and stir for a few minutes. You may need to add a little more olive oil if it is dry, just a little and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the mushroom mix and set it aside then in the same pan. Fry both sides of the chicken to brown it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside. Then pour the wine into the pan and let it bubble for 2 minutes. Mix the stock with the water and pour into the wine and stir..
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mix in then add the mushrooms bring to the boil then lower the heat and place the chicken on top turn heat down to simmer and cover dish let it simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Add Salt & Pepper stir it around then add the cream stirring gently. Leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add to serving plate with mash potatoes, chunky chips or roast potatoes or just some crispy vegetables..