Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe. Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel-lined plate. Today's recipe is Kids favorite chicken nuggets. It's a very tasty and popular snacks.
I used some suggestions from the reviews, and they turned out very well. I used skim milk to coat the chicken pieces, instead of butter, before. Chicken nuggets are always a winner with the kids, but have you ever had a go at making homemade chicken nuggets yourself? You can cook Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbl of olive oil.
- It’s 140 g of corn flakes (not sweet).
- Prepare 30 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of curry.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of spices for chicken.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper.
- It’s 2 pcs of eggs.
You can add your own spices and herbs to make the recipe to suit your own cooking style. Pair with sweet potato wedges and a crunchy salad for a healthy addition. Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are made with chunks of chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked until golden. An easy homemade chicken recipe for toddlers and adults!
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe step by step
- The meat must be cut into small pieces. Try to cut into pieces of approximately the same size..
- Put the chopped chicken into a bowl. Add a little vegetable oil, and spices to taste..
- Pour the flakes into the blender bowl and grind for a few seconds until large crumbs are present..
- Pour the crumbs into a separate container and add a little flour there. I have corn, it’s both tastier and healthier, but you can replace it with a regular one..
- Even in the breading, I add a little ground smoked paprika, you can add any of your favorite spices that go well with chicken..
- Break a couple of eggs into a small container and beat them a little with a fork..
- I previously covered the baking sheet with parchment paper. and now I dip each piece first in the egg, and then in the breading..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees. That's all, the delicious, crispy and healthy nuggets are ready. Serve them with your favorite sauce or just ketchup. Both adults and children will definitely like them..
- Video recipe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEtmqC7eHc.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets made with real ingredients! These are a healthier oven baked option and they're deliciously tender and perfectly crisp. The BEST homemade Chicken Nuggets made with real ingredients! Plus these crispy nuggets are oven baked instead of fried so. Now you can make chicken nuggets at home and know exactly what's going in to them.