Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce. Tender chicken breasts in a yummy tomato sauce that includes wine and light cream and capers! This amazing skillet chicken recipe only requires a handful of pantry ingredients + wine. Mash butter, garlic, marjoram, and paprika in a small bowl to blend.
In the oil remaining in the pan, fry onion. How to Make Chicken Breast with Tomatoes and Garlic. Cut chicken breasts into tenders, season with dried oregano, salt and pepper; gently toss They will start releasing their juices while cooking making the most delicious fresh tomato sauce, leaving canned one in your pantry for cold winter nights. You can cook Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce
- It’s 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare pack of 4 chicken breasts.
- You need of tubs herbs,salt, and pepper.
- You need of few potatoes.
- Prepare of cheese.
Tasty food recipes. how to make simple snacks for begginers. chicken breasts with TOMATO sauce. A simple yummy and quick food. Prep the tomatoes, garlic, and basil and set aside. Make the pasta according to package directions.
Chicken breast in a tomato and herb sauce instructions
- Pour mixed herbs,pepper and salt on to a plate and rub into chicken breasts putting the mixture in the middles and both sides.
- Get pot big enough for the 4 chickens. and pour full tin into the pot covering the base.
- Add the chicken into the pot and place on top of the tomato sauce.
- Once thats done pour the second tin of tomato sauce into the pot covering the top of the chicken.
- Add herbs,pepper and salt on top of the sauce and place into the over at 180'.
- Chop potatoes into thin pieces and place the potatoe strips into another pot.
- Grate cheese of any chossing and sprinkle on top of all the potatoes. and place them in the oven also.
- After 30mins take chicken out the oven and flip the chicken then place back in oven for further time untell ready.
- Place chicken and potatoes on to a plate and sprinkle sauce over chicken of extra taste and serve.
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet until a drop That being said, sometimes I want a simple meal of chicken breast, sauce, and a side for convenience sake. Poultry, Chicken Breast, Parmesan, Tomato, Dinner, Weekday, Main Course, Fall, Summer. I served this chicken and tomato sauce over a simple and fragrant cous cous. Place chicken breast halves in an oven-proof baking dish; pour sauce over chicken and turn to coat. Place a chicken breast and a tomato on each plate and drizzle with herb sauce.