Spicy couscous salad. Spicy couscous is a dish that is Ideal with grilled and roasted meats or as a vegetarian alternative. Dress IT up: spicy falafel salad. The Spicy Couscous Salad recipe out of our category salad!
Pour over the hot vegetable (enough to cover the couscous), cover with cling film and leave for four. Let cool completely and then transfer to an airtight container or a bowl covered with plastic wrap and. Pearl couscous, also called Israeli couscous, is a round pellet-shaped pasta, larger than regular couscous. You can cook Spicy couscous salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy couscous salad
- You need 2 scoops of spicy couscous (from costco).
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 of cucumber.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh lime.
You may substitute Lebanese mograbiah or maftoul, or the large Moroccan couscous. A delicious side dish of spicy couscous salad packed with pine nuts, red onion, currants and harissa. How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of How to Make Couscous Salad with Lemon, Herbs and Crisp Veggies. Serve this salad warm or cold.
Spicy couscous salad instructions
- Cook the couscous in boiling water for a few minutes till the water is dry.
- Meanwhile chop all the salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Then mix all the salad with the couscous and sprinkle salt pepper coriander and squeeze the lime according to taste. Its filling and lovely and colourful for lunch……
Add cooked couscous to salad; mix well. Pour dressing over salad; stir gently to mix. Spiced couscous, juicy nectarines, crunchy cucumber, avocado This salad is tastefully, texturally, and colorfully busy, which is just the most fun thing right now when all of. Be the first to review this recipe. Cook couscous according to package directions WITHOUT oil or butter.