Just Cabbage & Eggs.
You can have Just Cabbage & Eggs using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Just Cabbage & Eggs
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 4-6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Potato Starch.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Water.
- It’s 1-2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Just Cabbage & Eggs step by step
- Cut Cabbage into 3 to 4cm size. Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl, add a pinch of Salt and whisk lightly..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium to hight heat, cook Eggs quickly just like cooking ‘scrambled Eggs’. Remove the cooked eggs onto a plate and set aside..
- Add Cabbage to the frying pan and stir fry over medium heat, add Sake to help steam cook the cabbage. Then add Water and Chicken Bouillon Powder..
- When Cabbage is cooked, thicken the liquid with Potato Starch and Water mixture, but you might need only small amount of it. It all depends how much liquid you have. Salt & Pepper to season..
- Add the cooked Eggs and gently combine. Sprinkle the chopped Spring Onion and serve..