Bok Choy & Egg with Oyster Sauce.
You can have Bok Choy & Egg with Oyster Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy & Egg with Oyster Sauce
- It’s 3 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 of Bok Choy *about 300g, cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
Bok Choy & Egg with Oyster Sauce step by step
- Prepare all ingredients and sauces before you start cooking. Separate green parts and white parts of Bok Choy as you cook white parts first..
- Whisk Eggs in a bowl, and season with Salt & White Pepper..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan or wok over high medium heat, cook Eggs softly and transfer to a plate..
- Add Sesame Oil, cook Spring Onion and Garlic for 1 minute or until aromatic, then add white parts of Bok Choy. When white parts of Bok Choy are softened, add green parts. This way you won’t overcook green parts..
- When Bok Choy is cooked, add Oyster Sauce and Soy Sauce, and combine. Return the softly cooked Egg and combine. Serve with freshly cooked rice..