Tomato and Egg. Tomato and egg are a beloved combination in general–also check out our tomato egg noodle soup and our tomato egg drop soup! The Ultimate Quick & Easy Meal. I also made this tomato egg stir-fry.
This soup is also high in nutritional value, consisting of ingredients such as lycopene from the tomatoes. When tomatoes are out of season, canned tomatoes in juice work best. Tomato Eggs – A Chinese dish of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes. You can cook Tomato and Egg using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato and Egg
- It’s 3 of medium sized fresh tomatoes.
- You need 4 of fresh eggs.
- Prepare of Green stems of 3 spring onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chicken power.
- It’s of Enough water to cover tomatoes and egg.
It's delicious! tomato & egg stir-fry is truly a national dish. I'm wondering if any of you know what the colours of the Chinese Olympic team uniform are. They are red and yellow, representing the national flag. "Tomato and egg served over rice is a Chinese staple. You can easily omit the pork to make this vegetarian.
Tomato and Egg step by step
- Chop up the tomatoes into big chunks.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
- Cut the spring onions into little pieces.
- Heat up some oil in a wok until hot. Add the tomatoes. Fry until tomatoes go mushy and then put into a bowl.
- Heat up some oil until hot. Add the eggs and cook like an omelette. Break up the egg into small pieces..
- Add the tomatoes to the egg and fry together. Add boiling water until tomatoes and egg are covered..
- Add the spring onion, salt, sugar and chicken powder and boil the soup for 1 minute..
- Take out and serve with boiled rice..
This tomato and eggs stir fry is one of it and it is so fast to make (not much of prep), very affordable and super yummy!! Make this quick tomato egg noodle dish when you're in a rush because it takes no time to whip it up for a comforting meal. The scrambled eggs are cooked with. The egg should be tender, wrapped with tomato juice and highlighted by a faint scallion aroma. Add tomato wedges in and then use your spatula to slightly press them, so you can end up with more juices.