Air fried chicken breasts. This will allow the juices to redistribute and result in juicier chicken I air fried a large chicken breast and cooked as you said. It was the so moist and flavorful. Chicken breasts have a terrible reputation for drying out, but an air fryer keeps that from happening.
Start by pounding the thicker end of the chicken to make both sides leveled out so they cook evenly. Spritz or rub the chicken breast with olive oil. Make a dry rub with your favorite herbs and spices, then coat. You can cook Air fried chicken breasts using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air fried chicken breasts
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of paprika.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast – A simple method for how to make juicy, super tender, and wonderfully delicious chicken breasts in the Air Fryer! This recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Breasts is an easy and quick way to prepare chicken for a delicious weeknight dinner, or to use in salads and sandwiches. How to make air fryer chicken breast- a healthier crispy breaded chicken that is ready in minutes and can be prepped ahead! This Air Fryer Fried Chicken is golden brown, juicy, and full of flavor.
Air fried chicken breasts step by step
- Score the chicken in cubes. Make sure you score most of the way through. This helps the chicken cook..
- Pre-heat air fryer to 180c..
- Place chicken on griddle pan and season to taste..
- Place in air fryer and allow to cook for 10 minutes..
- Flip the chicken over add seasoning if so desired..
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes. Flipping the chicken again if required..
- Slice the chicken..
- Enjoy hot or allow to cool and enjoy with a salad or as I did as part of a lunch box..
It's one recipe you have to try in your Air Fryer. This post may contain affiliate links, please read my full disclosure here. Full Recipe/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. These simple chicken breasts are great for an easy weeknight dinner, but they are an easy, versatile way to prep chicken for other uses. Make it on the weekend and use in chicken salad, bowls or sandwiches throughout the week.