Fluffy's spicy yoghurt roasted chicken breast panino kebab. Using chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts results in juicier and more flavorful kebabs. The yogurt in the marinade helps keep the chicken from drying out over high direct heat. A mixture of both smoked and hot paprika gives a delicious smoky and spicy.
Arrange on a platter, scatter with chopped spring onion and eat with your fingers. This is a great recipe for a BBQ.the spiced yoghurt will make it stand out from the crowd at any BBQ. A deliciously spicy and creamy easy chicken breast dish. You can have Fluffy's spicy yoghurt roasted chicken breast panino kebab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy's spicy yoghurt roasted chicken breast panino kebab
- It’s 1 of chicken breast per person sliced in two (so they're thin).
- It’s of Pot of natural yoghurt.
- You need of Spices to taste:.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of Tumeric.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salad and sauces of your choice.
- Prepare of Bread roll.
- It’s of Chips (didn't make them this time but my wedges would go great!).
- Prepare of Onion to make your roast stand up.
- You need stick of Kebab.
Arrange the chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Slather the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken. Check out our super simple roast chicken recipe with a quick spicy yogurt marinade. Serve this easy chicken dish with basmati rice and naans to mop up the juices.
Fluffy's spicy yoghurt roasted chicken breast panino kebab instructions
- Mix spices and yoghurt together. Wash, dry and add chicken. Marinade in fridge for couple of hours.
- Cut onion in half. Stick kebab stick in the middle. Layer up the chicken alternating the sides. Top with other half of the onion to secure it. Drizzle left over yoghurt if you fancy it. Bake at 160 for 45 mins. Add chips to separate baking tray if you want for last 15-20 mins.
- Prepare your bread and salad. Carve the chicken.
- Plate up with favourite sauce :).
This Spicy Yogurt Marinated Chicken is so moist & flavorful. If you're using a sheet pan, you may want to use some foil for a divider. If you're not a fan of roasting two pans in the oven at once, toss a few sweet potatoes in. Yogurt is mildly acidic so it's a great tenderizer; an overnight marinade in a garlic-herb yogurt makes this Yogurt-Marinated Pork Kebabs with Cucumber-Lemon Labneh. Cooking the chicken in the oven ensures the spiced yoghurt coating doesn't catch and burn.