Vegetarian Pasta Chaat/Salad. This is one of my standard pasta salads for potlucks or parties. Many vegan cream sauces rely on blended nuts or steamed cauliflower, but this sauce is made of beans and pasta water alone—no soaking or blending necessary. Whereas my last vegan Pasta Salad recipe with Grilled Italian Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms, & Cherry Tomatoes involved easy cooking and simple seasoning added by roasting all the veggies in the oven, this one involves fresh uncooked veggies paired with a quick flavorful Italian dressing!
Find healthy, delicious vegetarian pasta salad recipes including tortellini salad, Greek pasta salad and low-calorie pasta salad. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This classic Italian cold pasta salad recipe has plenty of vegetable and is super quick and easy to prepare. You can cook Vegetarian Pasta Chaat/Salad using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pasta Chaat/Salad
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Macaroni boiled.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chickpeas boiled.
- You need 3/4 cup of Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Ketchup, Imli.
- You need 2 tsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cup imli ki chutni.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kala nmk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s of Mayo sauce ingredients.
- It’s 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s of Kala nmk.
- You need 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- It’s of Chilli mayo sauce(optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
When the weather gets hot, pasta salad can be a great addition to any barbecue, picnic or cold meal spread. This classic vegetarian and vegan Italian pasta salad recipe are packed with. Check out our best vegetarian main-course salad recipes, including grain bowls, barley and rice salads, and kale salads. Pasta is cooked, veggies are chopped, a super simple dressing is made and then it's ALL mixed together.
Vegetarian Pasta Chaat/Salad step by step
- Wash and chopped all the vegetables. Boil Macaroni and chickpeas..
- Take a bowl add chickpeas, macaroni and all vegetables and mix well..
- Now divide it in half in two bowls..
- In one bowl Add chat masala, kala nmk, ketchup, imli ki chutni and, salt(1/2 tsp or to taste) and mix well..
- Mayo sauce: Now take a bowl add Mayonnaise, black pepper ketchup, kala nmk and chilli mayo sauce and mix it well..
- In another bowl add salt to taste, mayo sauce and yogurt mix it well..
- Now both Put in serving dish. our delicious chatpati vegetarian pasta Chaat/salad is ready, serve and enjoy..
Updated Pasta salad is always better when made ahead. The idea for tossing the just-cooked pasta with olive oil and garlic came from one of Julia Child's cookbooks some time ago. Best Vegetarian Pasta Casserole – Authentic GermanMy Best German Recipes. Pasta Salad with Italian DressingLittle Broken. Pasta salad is easy to make.