My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas.
You can have My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas
- You need of Stuffing………..
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sage + onion stuffing.
- You need 1 Cup of Boiling water.
- It’s 2 of fat sausages take out mushy meat leave the skin.
- It’s 1/4 of small Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbls of Oats.
- It’s of Chicken………….
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut open to add stuffing.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- It’s of Enough string to tie the chicken.
My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas step by step
- Cut the chicken breast in half so you can fill it with the stuffing. Get enough string to tie it..
- Add the Sage and onion stuffing to a bowl. Add boiling water and sausage meat salt + pepper, oats and mix in. Any left over stuffing make 2 sausage shapes with the stuffing and cook covered in the oven..
- Preheat the oven 170°C stuff the chicken press down the stuffing and add a little black pepper on the chicken, then tie the string around all the way across to close the chicken..
- Add greasproof paper in a small oven dish and sit the stuff chicken snug in it. Add to the oven with another small dish for the sausage shaped stuffing and cover them in silver foil..
- Add to the oven for 25 -30 minutes. The stuffing sausages covered in silver foil for the same amont of time. When done add to serving plate and add 1 sausage to each one..
- Serve with homemade chips peas and a little thick chicken gravy..