Thai-Style Rice Salad.
You can cook Thai-Style Rice Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Rice Salad
- It’s of Thai dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of GF soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh chilli.
- Prepare of Salad.
- It’s 1 of large carrot.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare of Large handful coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed peanuts.
- It’s 1 pack of microwave rice.
Thai-Style Rice Salad step by step
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl using a peeler to create ribbons. Do the same with the cucumber leaving behind the wet seeds in the core. Add the sliced spring onions and about 2 thirds of the coriander and mix well..
- Mix together the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl then set aside..
- Microwave the rice according to the manufacturers instructions then allow to cool on a plate..
- Mix together the rice and salad ingredients, then coat everything in the dressing. Put in a serving dish then top with the remaining coriander and crushed peanuts to serve..