Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom.
You can have Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom
- Prepare 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Ghee,.
- Prepare 50 g of Shiitake Mushrooms Thinly Sliced,.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- It’s Pinch of Za'atar,.
- It’s of Parsley Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Prepare 80 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
Chicken Breast with Cream of Mushroom instructions
- Place chicken breast on a counter. Cover with cling film. Using a meat tenderizer, gently pound the chicken breast until even thickness..
- Season generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil and ghee. As soon as the oil is heated up and the ghee has melted, add in the chicken breast, laying away from you..
- Cook until 50% thru'. Flip and cook until about 75% thru'. Remove from heat and set aside to rest on a plate..
- In the same skillet over medium heat, add mushrooms. Saute until slightly caramelized. Add in garlic and za'atar. Saute until well combined and aromatic..
- Add in cream and deglaze the skillet. Bring it up to a simmer. Add in the chicken and whatever leftover liquid on the plate..
- Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with the cream mixture. Remove from heat and transfer onto serving plate. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately..