Delicious Spaghetti with Spicy Tomato Sauce (Vegan). Zesty tomato sauce is spiked with red wine and red pepper flakes, and then simmered with a surprise creamy (but totally dairy free!) ingredient to make this pasta with spicy tomato I got it in my head that I wanted to create a pasta dish with spicy vegan tomato cream sauce after seeing this recipe. Serve it over spaghetti for dinner tonight and use the rest to prepare other delicious meals. To store the extra sauce, let it cool in a nonreactive metal bowl, then spoon it into containers.
To me, nothing says more comfort than a delicious big bowl of pasta, especially spaghetti with a flavorful tomato sauce! This is an easy and delicious recipe for a meaty spaghetti sauce with a homemade taste. Cook pasta according to package directions. You can have Delicious Spaghetti with Spicy Tomato Sauce (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Spaghetti with Spicy Tomato Sauce (Vegan)
- It’s 200 g of Uncooked Spaghetti (equates to about 2 cups when cooked).
- Prepare 200 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 3-5 Cloves of Garlic (to taste).
- You need 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 3-4 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Orange Rind and Peel.
- You need of Fresh Basil.
- It’s of Herbs and Spices.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Unfortunately, I realized out half way through that I was out of tomato paste and had to use tomato. Everyone needs a fantastic fresh tomato sauce recipe which can be used for various pasta dishes Well here is my version of a basic, yet fantastic, spicy tomato sauce. I had developed this recipe What better way to use them than to experiment and develop a delicious all-purpose tomato sauce. How to make spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce (Step by Step Recipe with Photos) Making spicy tomato sauce: Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
Delicious Spaghetti with Spicy Tomato Sauce (Vegan) step by step
- Fill a pot with water and add a generous amount of salt. Bring it to a boil. Add the spaghetti but don't break them. Rather, slowly push them into the pot with a fork, when they soften up a bit. Cook them until they're noticeably al dente (this is important because we will also add them to the sauce pan later!)..
- Dice the onion, garlic and the chilli peppers. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Coat the pan with olive oil and heat it up. Add the onion, garlic, chilli peppers and tomatoes to the pan all at once and fry until the onion softens up and attains a slightly golden-brown colour..
- Pour the tomato sauce into a cup or a bowl. Add diced fresh basil, salt, pepper and herbs and spices to it (I recommend: herbes de provence, chives, chilli flakes, rosemary/marjoram, perhaps a bay leaf). Grate some orange rind into the sauce. Add a dash of balsamic vinegar. Stir to incorporate the spices..
- After the onion softens up, add the sauce mix to the pan and mix it all together. Cut of a piece of the orange peel and add it to the pan. Simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat. Then add the spaghetti to the pan and simmer for 3 more minutes..
- Turn off the heat and carefully remove the orange peel from the pan. Decorate with chives. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.
Once hot add cumin seeds and let them sizzle Hi, I am Kanan Patel. Our version not only features a spicy tomato sauce, but bacon instead of greasy ground beef. Add the tomatoes and season with salt and lots of black pepper. Add the pasta to the sauce with the seafood. Add the pasta to your sauce, along with a splash of pasta water and toss to coat it for.