You can cook Beef Salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Salad
- It’s 200 gram of beef rum steak, fat removed.
- It’s 1 of Apel thinly sliced.
- Prepare 50 gram of dried vermicelli noodles (glass noodles) soak and drain.
- Prepare 30 ml of lime juice.
- You need 15 ml of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of finely chopped palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh lemongrass.
- It’s 1 of kaffir lime leaves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of long fresh red chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons.
- Prepare 100 g of punnet grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of edamame.
Beef Salad instructions
- Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Combine the lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar, lemongrass, kaffir lime and chilli in a small bowl..
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush the beef with a little of the lime juice mixture. Cook on grill for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside to rest..
- Combine the noodles, cucumber, tomato, mint, coriander, apel, edamame, mint, and spring onion in a bowl. Thinly slice the beef across the grain. Add the beef to the noodle mixture. Pour over the remaining lime juice mixture. Toss to combine..