Japanese style salmon with potatoes. Learn to Cook a Jamaican Style Salmon with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies of Cabbage & Carrots. Enjoy this quick and easy recipe! Give your curry a Japanese twist with this mouth-watering salmon and vegetable curry recipe.
Drain and cool under cold water. Once cool, toss with the crème fraîche and horseradish. Baked salmon with roast Jersey Royals. You can have Japanese style salmon with potatoes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese style salmon with potatoes
- It’s 2 pieces of Salmon.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 package of Mushrooms.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Some Olive oil.
- Prepare of Some Garlic.
- You need 100 cc of Water.
- It’s of Some Parsley.
- You need 1-1.5 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
Add the potatoes and carrots into a pot and cover with water with a few inches of water. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat to maintain a simmer. To make the dressing for the Japanese-style Potato Salad, add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine. Japanese Potato Salad (ポテトサラダ) is a little different from typical versions of American potato salad.
Japanese style salmon with potatoes step by step
- Peel the potatoes, cut into pieces and soak them in water for a while..
- Cut the salmon same size of the potato. Add salt and pepper..
- Spread olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic. When the smell of garlic comes up, start baking the salmon..
- Place the potatoes on a plate, wrap it and heat in a microwave oven (2 minutes 30 seconds at 600 w)..
- Add the cooked potato and mushrooms to a frying pan..
- Add 100 cc of water, cover it (open a little space), and simmer over medium to high heat until all the water evaporates..
- Add soy sauce, taste it and adjust it with salt and pepper!.
- Place it on a plate and add parsley on top!!.
The potatoes are roughly mashed, so it's kind of like mashed potatoes with all the colorful ingredients. It's creamy and smooth, but with added chunky textures from the vegetables. This approach with salmon works equally well on fresh halibut or sea bass. We serve the resulting fish hot or at room temperature either as the center of the plate or as part of a salad. Marmitako Basque country tuna pot salmon stew with potatoes.