Lemon Spiced Chicken Breast.
You can cook Lemon Spiced Chicken Breast using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Spiced Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tsp of bbq spice.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated onion.
- Prepare 1 of lemon zest.
- You need 0.5 of juice of a lemon.
- It’s 70 ml of olive oil.
Lemon Spiced Chicken Breast step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Rub the mixture on the chicken breast. Make sure they are covered completely. Marinade for 2 hours. It will intensify the flavour if you can leave it over night..
- In a preheated frying pan (medium to high heat) fry the chicken breasts in a little olive oil for about 5 minutes a side. Depending on the thickness..
- Rest for 5 minutes then serve..