Egg curry. Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. This anda curry is exceptionally good when you are not in a mood to cook something elaborate. Bored of eating the same egg curry again and again?
Eggs are something that I do not cook very often in my kitchen, yet I always have a. South Indian style Egg Curry is incredibly easy to make. A few spices, onions, tomatoes and coconut milk make this utterly satisfying and comforting egg curry recipe that tastes best with parathas. You can cook Egg curry using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg curry
- It’s 5 of medium eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green chillies crushed.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder/paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Squirt of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of passata.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chicken masala dry.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
Egg Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Egg Masala Curry with Chicken Pulao. I do not follow any standard (masala) recipe while preparing an egg curry. Each time I venture to prepare an egg curry, to serve as a side with rice or pulao, I.
Egg curry step by step
- Boil the eggs and peel them and cut them in half and keep aside.
- Add oil to a pan then add cumin seeds let these pop then add onions let these brown then add garlic ginger and chillies. Then add passata followed by salt chilli powder turmeric powder and jeera powder add sugar ketchup and chicken masala. Let this simmer for a few minutes then add the eggs and simmer for a few more minutes then sprinkle coriander on top. Tastes yummy with rice or bread….
My egg curry recipe is the simple light Refreshing Bengali version of egg curry. Suppose in one lazy afternoon, you don't feel like to cook anything complex. Or you maid has not arrived. But eggs have long been an important source of nutrition across the country, and form the base of many classic regional dishes. Garnish egg curry with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha, roti or rice for Lunch or Dinner.