Japanese Seasoned Chicken Crumbles.
You can cook Japanese Seasoned Chicken Crumbles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Seasoned Chicken Crumbles
- Prepare 200 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 spoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 spoon of sugar.
- You need 2 spoon of Mirin (sweet Sake for seasoning).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Prepare of Green onion.
- You need of Sesame.
- It’s of Egg York.
Japanese Seasoned Chicken Crumbles instructions
- Ingredients Mirin.
- Ingredients Dashi powder.
- Put all the seasoning and mix well.
- Add minced chicken and mix. Then start to cook over a gentle heat..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes stirring slowly with chopsticks till the chicken crumbled..
- Put the crumbles on rice and garnish chopped green onion, sesame and raw egg york..
- Mix well and eat..
- This photo is Obentou lunch box I made this morning..