Chicken mushroom crepe. A delicious savory Chicken and Mushroom crepe with a creamy bechamel sauce. Ideal party food for that special luncheon or brunch. Fill tender crepes with a creamy mixture of chicken, cheese, frozen chopped spinach and sliced mushrooms for an elegant but easy weeknight meal.
I know a lot of people who are not mushroom fans. By Natalya Drozhzhin of Mom's Dish. Thanks to my family's European roots, crepes made up a big part of our family dishes. You can have Chicken mushroom crepe using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken mushroom crepe
- You need For of crepe.
- It’s 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil/melted butter.
- It’s As required of Vegetable/ canola oil for greased the pan.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of fillings:.
- It’s 2 cups of boneless boiled and shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of cleaned mushroom.
- You need 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare For of Bechamel sauce/ white sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of white flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt and pepper as per taste.
- You need For of Garnishing:.
- You need As required of Grated cheese optional.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika optional.
Make Chicken Filling recipe, then Mushroom Sauce recipe. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mushroom soup and cheeses. This best ever chicken mushroom crepe recipe with béchamel sauce is a hearty dinner recipe that is great for the whole family. Serve your creamy savoury crepe recipe with a side salad.
Chicken mushroom crepe instructions
- Mix all crepe ingredients to flour and make a lumps free batter after whisking well. Keep aside the batter..
- For the bechamel sauce, melt the butter in a deep skillet once foamy add the flour, whisk together until a paste form. Slowly add the milk, whisking until combined. Simmer mixture until thickened. Then add minced garlic clove and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Boil chicken with salt and pepper untill tender. Then shredded/ chopped it. Keep aside the chicken..
- Heat butter in a pan, add green chilli and garlic,saute for 1 min, add chopped onion and mushroom. Cook for 2-3 mins in medium flame. Mushroom leaves water. So cook well mushroom untill tender..
- Add chicken to pan, add all spices, salt and herbs. Cook in high heat for 1 min with stirring. Stuffing is ready, keep aside for future use..
- Heat a non-stick pan, grease the pan with a paper towel soaked with either canola or vegetable oil. Once hot pour 1 ladle full of batter into the pan and swirl the batter around until it covers the bottom of the pan. Allow to cook until set and edges start to turn golden brown..
- Flip it quickly with spatula and Cook on the other side for 30 seconds more..
- Assemble time. Take a crepe, fill with enough stuffing, put 2-3 tsp prepared bechamel sauce, roll it..
- Put some cheese and paprika on top and bake for 2-3 mins untill cheese become melted. Here I have used cheese plate, you can use any cheese..
- With fork make some slices of it.Enjoy every bite of creamy crepe slices with creamy chicken mushroom..
- Note: step 9 is optional..
Put all the crepe ingredients into a blender in the order listed and blend until the batter is smooth. View top rated Chicken and mushroom crepes recipes with ratings and reviews. Balsamic Chicken And Mushrooms, Campbell's Spanish Chicken And Mushrooms, Easy Chicken And Mushroom… Recipe. Repeat with remaining batter, brushing pan with butter before cooking each crepe. I am planning on making Chicken mushroom crepes for dinner tonight however i have not made them before.