Breast chicken popcorn with a glaze of honey ranch sauce. Honey, soy sauce, and a pinch of red pepper flakes make a quick and easy sauce for bites of boneless chicken breast. Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low; add vinegar and honey to pan.
Place on a paper towel to dry. Serve with a side of ranch or any sauce. Popcorn chicken is a fun and tasty "pop-able" savory snack for folks of all ages! You can cook Breast chicken popcorn with a glaze of honey ranch sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breast chicken popcorn with a glaze of honey ranch sauce
- It’s cubes of breast chicken cut into.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need of canola oil.
- You need of sauce: 2 tbsp honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato ketsup.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
My recipe is packed with lots of garlicky flavor, crispy coating, and it comes with a creamy and delicious dipping sauce! No Frying Pan Required for this Popcorn Chicken! This crunchy, saucy, and crowd pleasing baked honey BBQ popcorn chicken is the easiest appetizer or bite-sized dinner you can make! Second place is popcorn chicken aka little breaded chicken bites that are super juicy on the inside, crunchtastic on the outside, and served with an array of.
Breast chicken popcorn with a glaze of honey ranch sauce instructions
- Cut the breast chicken into cubes marinade it with salt, pepper, smoked paprika and 2 cloves of mince garlic (set aside for 10 minutes to incorporate the flavours). In a plate mix the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. In bowl beat the 2 eggs add salt and pepper..
- Place the cut breast chicken in the beaten egg and then into the mixture of flour. Repeat the steps 2x..
- Heat canola oil in a pan and deep fry the coated chicken..
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the honey, brown sugar, water, ketsup, ranch sauce. (make sure to mix it very well with the right consistency).
- Once the chicken breast are golden brown and cooked, mix the sauce, drizzle some sesame seed on top and serve..
Popcorn Chicken made with a secret ingredient for super light and crisp texture. Served with honey mustard or your choice of dip, they're addicting! It's my go-to dip for most things but you can certainly use Ranch, BBQ sauce, Srichacha mayo, plum sauce or any of your favorite dipping sauces. Make a beautiful golden roasted chicken with a glaze of honey and turmeric! Simple enough for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough for company.