Chicken Shaami Kebab.
You can cook Chicken Shaami Kebab using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shaami Kebab
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Channa Dal.
- You need 250 gms of boneless chicken (thigh or breast piece).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli crushed.
- It’s 3-4 of red dried chilli (Kashmiri chilli).
- You need 1 TSP of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 TSP of Coriander seeds.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- You need 5-6 of black peppercorn.
- You need 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/2 of carom seeds.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves and mint leaves chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Ginger.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Oil.
Chicken Shaami Kebab step by step
- Pressure cook the chana dal along with the chicken and whole spices. Don't put too much of water as we will be discarding it anyway..
- Strain and keep aside to cool.
- Mix egg, green chillies, ginger, garlic with the boiled chicken mixture in a food processor till smooth. Add coriander and mint leaves.
- If the mixture is still a bit sticky, can add breadcrumbs or chickpea flour to it..
- Shape the kebabs the way you like.
- Shallow fry and serve them with coriander chutney (will share the recipe shortly), garnished with sliced onion and lemon.
- Note : the same can be prepared in advance and frozen to serve later heat in microwave.