Beef Waterfall Thai Salad.
You can cook Beef Waterfall Thai Salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Waterfall Thai Salad
- It’s 1 piece of rump steak.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of For salad.
- You need 1 of baby gem Lettuce (finely chopped).
- It’s 3-5 of – Shallots (finely slices).
- You need Half of Cucumber, cut in half, deseed and cut in small chunk.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, grated.
- It’s 1 handful of beansprout.
- It’s 1 handful of cooked rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 handful of Coriander.
- It’s 3 of Spring onion, finely chopped.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chilli flakes or finely chopped red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of – Fish sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of – Palm sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1-2 tsp of grounded toasted rice, optional (2 tbsp of jasmine rice toasted on the pan until golden brown then blend it in the herb grinder).
Beef Waterfall Thai Salad instructions
- Put all ingredients of sauce into the bowl and mix well..
- Put 2 tbsp of the sauce onto rump steak and marinate the steak for about 10-15 min.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and leave a little bit of coriander and spring onion for garnish.
- On a medium heat pan or griddle pan, put some cooking oil in and pan fry rump steak 8-10 min on each side for medium rare or 15 min on each side for well done. Take it out and rest for 5 min. Slice to thin stripes.
- Place salad into the serving bowl or plate, add 6-8 slices of beef per serving. Put 2-3 tbsp of sauce on top. Garnish with coriander and spring onion..