My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖.
You can cook My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖
- Prepare 1 of large Chicken Breast cut into long pieces.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Spicey Red Salt.
- It’s of Enough veg oil for deep frying.
- You need of dipping sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of salad.
- It’s of Avacado.
- It’s of Spinach.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Carrot Shavings.
- Prepare 1 of little Cheese cut into sticks.
My Spicey Battered Crunchy Chicken 💖 step by step
- Heat up the oil t very hot ( if you drop a little flour in and it sizzles a bit its ready.
- Using tongs pick up a piece of chicken.
- Dip into the egg white.
- Then into the flour coat all over and then dip into the oil and hold a second then drop it in make batches of 4 so as to have room to crisp and cook..
- Kerp high for 2 minutes then turn low for 3 minutes again turn up to high and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add it to kitchen roll to drain while you put the next batch in and dame again..
- Mix the sriracha sauce with the Sour cream for the dip. With a little dried parsley to finish..
- Get your wrap on a serving plate and line it with salad and some cheese. Spinach, Tomato, Avocado, Cheese cut into sticks add salt and pepper. Have this alongside your spicey chicken and roll the wrap with some of the chicken and dip in the dipping sauce..