Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan. Tangy, sweet, healthy raspberry chia jam is marvelous for spreading on your morning toast! Don't be fooled…I am not a canning expert by any stretch of the imagination. My jam skills are minimal – I Gluten Free & Paleo-Friendly.
Fruit jam is a great breakfast item, and a great addition to kids' nut butter sandwiches, so why not make sure it's made of health boosting ingredients rather. It is so easy and SO much healthier than buying store bought, sugar filled jams. These No-Bake Raspberry Chia Jam Bars are topped with my own homemade. You can cook Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan
- You need 2 cups of raspberries.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Try our new take on raspberry jam – it's easy, speedy and full of nutritious ingredients. Chia seeds thicken it and provide healthy fats, fibre and minerals. This quick & simple Chia Jam includes raspberry and beets! They work beautifully together with earthy and zingy flavors.
Raspberry chia not-jam – vegan instructions
- Put the raspberries and maple syrup in a pan. Bring to a simmer on a medium heat. Simmer for about 5 mins. Squish the raspberries a bit with a spoon..
- Add the chia seeds. Stir so it’s all combined. Simmer for another 15 mins or so. The non-jam thickens so you can cook longer if you like a thicker consistency..
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Enjoy 😋 (Keep in the fridge in an airtight container.).
This chia jam is super quick to make, and includes veg! It has earthy beetroot and zingy raspberries in a healthy jam, thickened with chia seeds. My Raspberry Chia Seed Jam recipe was used for a reduced sugar option, but you can use any store-bought or homemade jam you see fit. The beauty of the oat square is that you can change up the flavour significantly just by swapping out different flavours of jam. I think a peach version would be.