Chicken Katsu stir fry.
You can have Chicken Katsu stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Katsu stir fry
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare 4 portions of noodles.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs (panko if you can get them).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Rapeseed oil for frying.
- You need Handful of plain flour.
Chicken Katsu stir fry step by step
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat with flour. This will help egg mixture stick to it..
- Fill a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs. Beat the eggs and 1 tbsp soy sauce in another bowl..
- Toss the chicken in the egg mixture and then press into the breadcrumbs until covered. Put all prepared chicken aside..
- Heat up about 1cm oil in a large frying pan until it starts to smoke..
- Place the chicken in the sizzling oil for roughly 3 minutes on each side (until lightly browned). Cut one of the thick strips open to check it’s cooked through..
- Mix honey, 3 tbsp soy sauce and a dash of oil in a pan. Heat until it’s sticky..
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions..
- Shred carrot with a peeler. Stir fry in a dash of oil..
- Mix noodles and carrots. Serve chicken in top and coat with honey sauce. Enjoy!.