Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad.
You can have Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad
- It’s 230 grams of fresh salmon (no skin).
- You need 3 cm of piece of cucumber.
- You need 3-4 of bird eyes chillis (up to you).
- You need Half of carrots.
- You need Half of red onion.
- Prepare of Mints.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce).
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Demerara brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad step by step
- Cut salmon to pieces and add salt and pepper. Mix them together. Leave on the side..
- Cut all vegetables and herbs..
- Make Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce) by mix all ingredients into the small bowl..
- Boil some water add some salt. When it’s boiling, add salmon in. When they are cooked, take them out of water and leave them on the sieve..
- Assemble salmon, herbs& veg and yum sauce together. It’s ready to be served..