Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts.
You can have Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts
- It’s 4 tbsp of teriyaki sauce low sodium.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger sesame sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of canola oil.
- It’s 6 of salmon fillets about 1 & half pounds.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil cooking spray.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh brussel sprouts.
Garlic and Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Brussel Sprouts step by step
- With rack in the middle of the oven preheat to 450°F.
- In a bowl by itself mix washed and halved brussel sprouts, Canola oil except for 1 tablespoon, And chopped garlic except for 1 tablespoon..
- In a flat dish Make the marinade For the salmon. Mix the remaining ingredients together. Marinate the salmon for about 15 minutes..
- On a flat rimmed baking sheet Spray vegetable oil. Arrange brussel sprouts completely flat. Roast In oven for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Push brussel sprouts to pan's center Then lay marinated salmon On top of brussel sprouts And roast for 10 more minutes. Garnish with a little of the extra marinade..