Beef curry. From a melt-in-your-mouth beef rendang to a quick Thai beef curry, throw away the takeaway menu and cook up a storm with our simple recipes. Stir up a fragrant beef curry to excite your tastebuds. We have dishes from around the world, including keema, beef rendang and spicy red Thai meatballs.
Made with beef, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and curry roux, this savory and hearty Japanese beef curry make a fabulous introduction for new curry eaters. Ground beef Curry aka minced curry – an easy meal with earthy and aromatic flavors made with minced or ground beef, potatoes, peas flavored with curry powder, paprika and more. When it comes to quick and satisfying meals Beef Masala Curry has to be at the top of the list. You can have Beef curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef curry
- It’s 1 kg of boneless beef.
- It’s 12-13 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s Half of teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 4 of medium sized peeled onions.
- You need 5 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
Fragrant spices and tender meat can be on the table in less than an hour. These beef curries are a whole world of flavour. There are worse ways to spend your time than making a slow-cooked beef curry. This Beef Curry recipe will give you a great tasting dish with an inviting aroma.
Beef curry instructions
- Take a pressure cooker and pour 4 cups of water in it..
- Now add 1 kg boneless beef, 4 medium sized peeled onions, 12-13 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of red chili powder, 1 tablespoon of coriander powder and 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder..
- Now cover the pressure cooker and take it on high flame. Cook it on high flame for 20 to 25 minutes when the pressure develops..
- Now uncover the lid and fry on medium flame until the water dries..
- Now add 1/2 cup of oil and 2 medium sized tomatoes in it and fry until the tomatoes cook..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt for the final taste and 5 green chillies cut into half and 4 cups of water and cook until the desired gravy..
- Now garnish with green chillies and Julien cut ginger..
- Serve with hot chapaties..
Beef Curry is cooked in many different ways. This recipe that we have here is the mild version. This quick beef curry, made with a tender cut of beef sirloin, is fragrant with ginger and coriander. It's fantastic with steamed rice or potatoes. Succulent meat and aromatic spices combine to create the ultimate curry full of flavor and deliciousness.