Prawn Piri Piri #MyCookbook.
You can cook Prawn Piri Piri #MyCookbook using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Piri Piri #MyCookbook
- Prepare Half of a pack of frozen king prawns.
- Prepare 1 handful of basmati rice.
- Prepare Half of a green pepper, chopped (any colour pepper will do, I just like green with prawns).
- You need 1 handful of frozen sweetcorn kernels (peas are also good).
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need of Garlic to taste, crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Piri Piri seasoning.
- It’s of Rapeseed oil.
- Prepare to taste of Dried chilli flakes.
- You need of Lemon or Lime to squeeze over to serve.
Prawn Piri Piri #MyCookbook instructions
- Pop the rice (un-rinsed, as unnecessary) onto boil with twice volume of boiling water to rice, for 7 mins or until rice almost cooked. Turn heat off and keep covered to steam. Fluff through with a chopstick and cover until needed..
- While the rice is cooking….
- Heat the oil. Sauté the onion for a few minutes..
- Add the garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the peppers, stir..
- Add the prawns, sweetcorn and Piri Piri..
- Stir, lower the heat and cover to heat through until the prawns are piping hot, and cooked through, stirring occasionally..
- Add the rice to the prawns. Stir to combine..
- Check seasoning. Add a pinch of dried chilli if you like it hot, and a squeeze of lemon or lime to serve..