You can cook Chicken Parma using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parma
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper as required.
- You need of Plain Flour as required.
- It’s 1-2 of Egg(s).
- You need of Panko Breadcrumbs as required.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Cheese Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of <Tomato Sauce>.
- It’s 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Bottle of (*700ml) Passata.
- You need of Italian Herbs as required.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
Chicken Parma instructions
- Make Tomato Sauce first. Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan. Add Onion and Garlic, and cook until soft. Stir in Passata and Italian Herbs. Season with Salt and Black Pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Slice Chicken Breast Fillets in half and make them even thickness by flattening the thick parts using a meat mullet or rolling pin..
- Sprinkle some Salt and Pepper over and coat with Flour. Then dip in beaten Egg(s) and finally coat with Panko Breadcrumbs..
- Heat Oil to 170℃ and fry until cooked through and golden, place on a rack and drain the excess oil..
- Place the chicken cutlets on a baking tray, spoon plenty of tomato sauce on each chicken, and top with 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan..
- Grill or bake in the hot oven until cheese is melted and golden. Serve with Chips and Salad..